I arrived down south with the sprogs a few days ago, but without my mobile internet stick. Horror! Even being down here away from it all I couldn’t dispel that niggling sense of unease that comes with being disconnected. I’m not super geekie or into all things network, but I do need to have my daily hit of blogging, emailing and generalised surfing. Kind of like my morning coffee… So when Wal arrived, connectivity in hand, I couldn’t wait to fire up the laptop.
It was a very exciting and lovely surprise to be greeted with the Versatile Bloggers award! Thank you to Carla Sue from eat sweet!
Carla bakes the most scrumptious sweet treats – and they look fabulous too! I am looking forward to trying out a number of her recipes. I think my first indulgence will have to be the peanut butter brownie cookie sandwiches:
Part of getting this award means sharing 7 things about myself:
- I have 2 kids.
- I have 2 cats.
- I have 2 boats.
- I love boats: afternoons of food, wine and spectacular views out on the water. What could be a better way to spend a day?
- I love the south coast of New South Wales.
- I love Sydney Harbour.
- I love and devour books and magazines – about anything: fiction, biographies, cookbooks, gardening, craft, nature, boating, birds, etc. etc.
Another part of getting this award is that I get to nominate 15 other blogs for this award too! Here is my list – and if you would like to nominate this award to some of your favourite blogs, please do! (see the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award at the end of the post). Congratulations on your great blogs!
Versatile Blogger Award – Rules for Winners
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Choose fifteen blogs to nominate and let them know by leaving a comment.
3. Request that the chosen blogs pass on the award to their favourite fifteen.
4. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
5. List seven things about yourself.